Thursday, September 8, 2011

Västerås :)

This is the most famous photo spot in Västerås. It is gorgeous and there is a cute little cafe that is really good to the left of the water.


A park I go to each day on my way to the city.


Engelbreksgatan... Part of one of the Pubic Libraries is on this street and I walk it each day.


Cute building on the walk to the city. Each night this building projects little stars on all of the surrounding sidewalks... Its very pretty...


Arriving into the City...


Middle of Downtown...


Ha Of course they have a MacDonalds...


Streets


The First Hotel... This also has the Sky Bar in it on the 24th floor


This is Linda, Anna, and I at the SkyBar


Night View from the Bar... Sorry about the reflection but it is gorgeous


and again..



That's all for now! I will take more pictures as I go!

-Rach

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. What a beautiful area. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete