Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Land of Leprechaun's and Scotties

This was by far the best trip I have ever been on. I was surrounded by great people and two amazing cities. We started out in Dublin. Not going to lie, I was expecting green grass and castles on hilltops... It was nothing of the sort. Dublin is the more industrial side of Ireland. It was gorgeous and the people were very nice, but definitely a different experience than expected. The pubs were a blast and we went on a couple tours... The old Jameson Distillery, the Guinness factory, and the Dublin Zoo to name a few. All were a blast and I took plenty of pictures to show it... Oh and did I mention it rained the entire time... oh well. At least we got the full Ireland experience.

View from the Gravity bar on the top floor of the Guinness Factory

The group... Bryan from Nebraska, Sara from Virginia, Me, Andrew from Canada, and Elaina from Boston (our new friend)

Can't leave the Guinness Factory without a Guinness Mustache picture



Kilmainham Gaol - The Famous Dublin Jail



The Start of the Dublin Zoo










Random shots throughout the Temple BAr area



Goodbye Ireland, Hello Scotland... Probably the most beautiful city I have been to thus far...

Edinburgh Castle

Sara and I in the Middle of the Royal Mile
Entrance of the Edinburgh Castle







View from Calton Hill
Edinburgh Castle at Night




1 comment:

  1. For a minute, I thought Brad was with you in his Halloween costume:) Can't wait to see the pics from Paris.

    Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete